What makes Bellafill so special?
Posted: 6:00 a.m. Sunday, March 6, 2016
By Anita Mandal, M.D.
Question: There are so many fillers on the market? What makes Bellafill so special?
Answer: Compared to other injectable fillers on the market, Bellafill is unique in several important ways:
- Bellafill lasts at least 5 years according to FDA studies on Bellafill.
- Bellafill has a high safety profile with a “lump and bump” rate being as low as temporary fillers like Restylane and Juvederm.
- Bellafill is so versatile that it can be used in almost every area of the face including smile lines, cheeks, forehead, temples, dark circles under the eyes, sagging mouth corners, scars and acne scars, often eliminating the need to use multiple different fillers for different facial areas.
- Bellafill is also effective in difficult to treat areas such as the lateral hollows under the eyelids, the hollows in the upper eyelids and forehead to name a few.
- Bellafill can safely be placed in many different tissue layers in the face, allowing it to give full correction.
- Bellafill results can often look even better over time, whereas temporary fillers diminish with time
- Bellafill treatments typically cause less bruising, less discomfort and less swelling due the the use of injection cannulas
- Bellafill can give the most natural looking results and is less prone to puffiness compared to other fillers when injected properly
While Bellafill has many significant benefits over temporary fillers, Bellafill treatments require a higher level of injector skill. Given Bellafill’s five year longevity, the injector must also have a greater understanding of facial anatomy and facial aesthetics. BellaDiamond physicians, which compromise the top one percent of Bellafill injectors in the country, have the advanced injector skill and perform a high volume of Bellafill.
LOOK 9 YEARS YOUNGER IN 90 MINUTES
25 Minutes: SculpSure, the new standard in permanent, non-invasive fat reduction with skin tightening: abdomen, flanks, back, hips, thighs, arms and chest.
40 Minutes: Infini RF, the Non-Surgical Facelift to Tightens sagging jowls and neck and softens wrinkles with no downtime.
90 Minutes: Bellafill, a filler that lasts five years. Dr. Mandal is a BellaDiamond physician which represents the top one percent of Bellafill injectors in the country.
When it comes to your face, why consider less than a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon? Go to www.abfprs.org to verify that your doctor is board certified in Facial Plastic Surgery.